Wednesday 14 March 2012

Craft Fair

I'm sure most of you have now realised that I've been a hive of activity recently... so much so that I haven't really had time to blog properly in recent weeks. And why? It's because I'm going to be doing my first craft fair next weekend! ARGH! But how exciting! I've wanted to do a craft fair for ages now but had never quite got the guts up to do it - but this year is my year for being decisive so I signed up in January for the Balham Craft Fair on Sunday 25th March. It's from 12 - 6pm in the Balham Bowls Club  and it would be fantastic if any of you are around and could come and support us. There are 12 stalls in all and we are all looking forward to it. I've been making pendants and penguins for weeks now... can't wait to see how it all pans out. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...