Thursday 21 February 2013

Etsy Picks

I've realised that I can't keep up with my Friday Feeling posts... what started out as a few lovely picks from Etsy developed into themed posts with fun facts and videos at the end. And I can't keep up on a weekly basis! So for 2013 I'm going to make Friday Feeling posts a once a month thing. And I'll do more regular, but less themed, Etsy picks showing some things that I have liked this week or this fortnight. I've really let the blog slide over the past few months and, while I'd like to get it up and running properly again, I have to admit I just don't have the same amount of time as I used to. Actual making and selling has got in the way of the blog.

So welcome to the first of the Etsy Picks posts... a selection of things I've liked this week. Please go over to Etsy and show some love to the wonderful artists - designers - makers who made these. I've got to know each of them through Etsy and I've really appreciated their comments on my Etsy store as they've helped me improve the general look and feel of my shop there. If you click on the pictures you will be taken to the listings, or if you click on the links in the captions you'll go to the respective shops. Enjoy!

Beautiful necklace by TheLaughingButterfly

What a sweet little girl's top by ThisIsLullaby

Love this scarf by Madmumknits
Love this hare collograph print by PrintsByMaggieg

2 comments:

Mag said...

Great blog Alex. What a creative bunch of Etsyians we are.

PoetessWug said...

Cute finds!...I love that scarf!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...