Monday 21 June 2010


It was Father's Day on Sunday so this was a design for my dad. I find designs for men much harder than designs for women: maybe it is stereotypical but crafts just seem to suit girls more. This was my attempt to bridge the gap, although I think my material ones are more successful for that. However, over the years my dad has received an awful lot of material cards so I thought I would do something different: paper weaving! It hasn't really come out on the photo but the grey looking card was actually matt silver. I am irritated by my computer for not being able to remember that I have cropped this photo about 6 times now. Oh well, I will just have to make do with the slightly squiffy version.

1 comment:

pip said...

I love the card! Hope my birthday card is as good :^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...