Friday 23 September 2011

That Friday Feeling...23/09/11

Last Saturday we went to a Masked Ball. I haven't been to a 'proper' ball for about 12 years so I was really excited about going, although I had heard some rather odd reviews so wasn't sure what to expect... But walking down the stairs to the sounds of a waltz and into a room full of beautiful people dressed to impress with their venetian masks on was almost like a fairytale. I was inspired. So I thought that I would dedicate this week's Etsy shout out to dressing up. I seem to have gone for a very red theme...

Cute little red top hat by Janinebasil

ooh la-la! A little risque but I love this corset by Luloah

LOVE these polka dot shoes with red ribbon roses by Tuppencehapenny

So there you go, my favourite Ball/ Masquerade/ Going out type items this week. Now I just need to get my costume ready for the Halloween ball next month...!

1 comment:

Luloah said...

Wow I'd love to go to a ball, but sadly I can't waltz, only belly dance. Not sure how well that would go down. However I'd be quite content to observe peoples creativeness in conjuring up fabulous costumes and take in the atmosphere, as if I was a character in a Jane Austen novel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...