Saturday 19 February 2011

Cool Coasters...

I sold one of my cards on Etsy! Woooooohoooooo!!! Very excited that things are finally taking off. 

Today I have done a bit of grouting. These were made a while ago but for some reason I just hadn't got round to grouting them. Actually this isn't what they will eventually look like - the grout is much lighter so when it dries you will have a better idea. Although now that I can see them with the darker shade, I quite like them... maybe the other two will be grouted darker. I have a few more bits to grout this weekend but I didn't mix up enough just now and we have our dinner in the oven waiting for me to attend to it. So for now, this is it. I have a friend here at the moment so haven't been around and blogging so much - will be back next week!!


3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I like the darker one too. Pretty colors!

James G said...

Well done, madam!

Concetta said...

Well done on your sales! Black grout is great - it really intensifies colours. I have some mosaics friends who use nothing bu!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...