Thursday 3 February 2011

Mosaic Pendants

My grout arrived! I'm still fairly new to Mosaics so I was a little worried about mixing up grout myself - last time I tried to mix up some grout I managed to make a watery mess. So with a little trepidation I found myself a pot and poured in some of my anthracite (dark grey!) unsanded grout and started adding the water...

And it worked! Hurray!

So then I let myself loose on the pendants. I still find the sound of scraping over glass more than I can really cope with - the sound is like nails down a chalkboard. But it luckily didn't last too long and, once they had been shined up a bit I think they have turned out alright. In fact, I quite like my pendants... now I need to find some decent silver chains to go with them.

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

How nice!!...The scraping part would get me too! :-]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...