Saturday 7 January 2012

Did you get any crafty gifts this Christmas? I did incredibly well - not only did I get a few dress patterns (one of my '30 goals for 30 years' goals about to be achieved), but I received not one, not two, but THREE Cath Kidston books. And even more amazingly - they are all different!

So now I am the proud owner of:

       

Woohooo! Well I guess you know what I have been up to for the past few days...?

Of course you can. I've been starting on Cath Kidston projects. Each of these books comes with a starter project ready to get to work on - so naturally I started with those. I haven't got hold of any bondaweb as yet for the MAKE! craft applique project but what do you think of the other two bags I've made this week?





The blue floral one is now my 'work in progress' knitting bag and the patchwork one is my flatmate's one - so we both have something to put our evening projects in - happy days! It was quite satisfying to see that I make bunny bags correctly - they have the same pattern as the great Cath's patchwork bag! I'm quite looking forward to getting some bondaweb so that I can try out some applique next...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...