Thursday 30 June 2011

A Bit of Blog Lovin'

This is the first of what I hope to become a monthly feature...

The Wug's Backyard BlogSpot
Every month Creating Trouble looks around at some of the blogs that I read and follow and chooses one to say a big hello to and recommend to everyone else. 
This month I'd like to give some Blog-Lovin' to the wonderful Wuglyees. Debbie, who is the lovely lady behind it sells on Etsy, tweets regularly and blogs every day. I follow all three! I want to shout her out a bit because she has been super-supportive of Creating Trouble - I know she's a regular reader because she always leaves me a lovely comment and that makes my day! Not only that, but she writes a really good blog (I wouldn't read it otherwise) - there is always something interesting to see and read at The Wug's Backyard BlogSpot. Aaaannnddd... Debbie's a poet too! How cool is that? 
So if you haven't already heard of Poetess Wug, follow one of the links in this post and look her up!

6 comments:

CinLynn Boutique said...

I agree totally! Debbie is also a very kind, supportive friend!! Thanks for showcasing her and her blog and shop! She deserves it!!

PoetessWug said...

Awwwwwwwwww! `;_;` This is so sweet!!!! Thank you!...And a hearty HELLO to you too! And to anyone that comes by to visit my backyard blogspot...I'm speechless! {And you know how hard it is to shut me up!! LOL} Awwwwwwwww!

Unknown said...

What a cool idea to feature others!
I've been lovin' Debbie's blog for some time now and I agree, she is very supportive of other artists and bloggers!

PoetessWug said...

Lisa, Awwwww! What a nice thing to say! :-) Thank you!

Creating Trouble said...

Speechless you say? You're very welcome. Cindy and Lisa, I totally agree :-)

Erika Price said...

What a lovely idea, and a great way to find out about new and interesting blogs! Erika Price Jewelry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...