Friday 10 June 2011

That Friday Feeling...

This week's Friday Feeling is hair clips. I still can't wash my hair independently (grrr) so have to go and get it done at the local hair salon. And my wash and 'rough' dry seems to have transformed over the past few weeks into a wash and 'straighten your hair but not charge you any extra cos we like you'- type thing. Which I am totally happy about! And what with my nice straight hair, and the fact that I CAN get my arm high enough to put hairclips in, I've been wearing a number of clips recently. You already saw the cute clips I bought from Imynda (click here to see the post) the other day, but here are some others which I've noticed over on Etsy. As usual the links on the names will take you to the person's shop. 

I bought a change purse from Greengrass2, but she also makes cute hairclips too. 


I bought 2 cream roses from OneTenZeroSeven last weekend. This week I have mainly been wearing these!


What a great idea! Using buttons as the basis for cool hair clips. These are made by  Wychbury

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Don't you just love the good use of a button?! :-)...Nice clips!

Creating Trouble said...

I know! I have a few button ideas too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...