Friday 3 June 2011

That Friday Feeling...

It's Friday! Hurray! Time for the weekend! This weekend I'm quite excited about curating in the British Sellers on Etsy's BNR (more about that later) but for now I thought I would show a couple of very cute items that I came across this week from Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/69912618/vintage-style-cupcake-keyring-ck02

I love CLSCraftCreations work, especially this little cupcake keyring!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62814128/patterns-for-star-wars-mini-amigurumi

ooh ooh how can you not want to make some crochet star wars figures? Lucyravenscar has some super  cute patterns .

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I love the cupcake keychain, but NO!! I don't want to make any animal-like crocheted things! Been there/Done that...ONCE! And that was enough for me!! Hurray to those who do it well...and apparently this shop does. But it's not for me!!! LOL

Creating Trouble said...

LOL! Is that a no you don't want to make amigurimi figures?! I haven't tried - but they are so cute I am tempted!

Pininkie said...

I have a crochet hook but I haven't tried it yet - think these may be a little advanced for me at the moment! Returning the follow from British Sellers on Etsy.

Art and Sew Forth said...

Love the first shop - especially the brooch/keyrings. I tweeted the elephant and cute little hedgehog. Love the little coin purses, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...