Monday 20 June 2011

Blogs of Note

Every Friday I do a bit of an Etsy shout-out, featuring a few photos of different shops where I've seen some cute items. But I've realised that they aren't the only people who might want shouting out - you, my fellow bloggers, might too! So many bloggers have been inspirational, supportive and brilliant over the past few months, and it's you who I would most like to thank.


So here's the deal - every month I'll pop round to someone's blog that I read and enjoy and let you know that I'm putting a link to your blog on Creating Trouble. If it's OK with you, I'll post a photo from your blog and put up a link with a very short bio / reason as to why I think everyone should follow you and that's it. What do you think?


If you want to get ahead on the shout-outs, then leave me a comment and I'll try to make sure I go and look at your blogs first!!

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm not commenting for this reason only...I just wanted to say that I think that's a very cool idea. I do that too on occasion. Just to say how much I appreciate my fellow bloggers. :-) So, have fun with it!

Kate said...

I think that is a wonderful idea! I read a whole bunch of blogs and am always looking for more to add to my list!

My Wonderful Little Designs said...

Great Idea.... would love a shout out!

liz mortimer said...

Love your idea, I will do the same come winter, trouble is I follow more than 200 blogs!

liz x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...